- 03.09.2017 ### ÜBERSETZUNG IN ARBEIT
- Frosthöhle als neues Abenteuer
- Neue Kreaturen in der Höhle:
- Ice Goblin: blaufarbig, gieriger und schlauer als die normalen Goblins
- Ice Golem: geschützt mit einer Frostrüstung und erhöhter Verteidigung
- Ice Spider: ein starker Gegner mit schneller Beweglichkeit
- Höhlenyeti: Territoriale Kreatur, der die Höhle seit Generationen bewacht
- Bytorg der Frost-Bound: Riesiger Yeti, Wächter der Frost-Werkbank. Diese Kreatur ist drei Mann groß und kann verschiedene Eis-Zauber benutzen - Bezwingt ihn niemals alleine!
- Neue Waffen und Zubehör
- Neues Frost-Outfit und dazugehörige Waffen können in der Frost-Werkbank gefertigt werden, welche vom eben genannten Bytorg bewacht wird, der den dafür notwendigen Schlüssel immer bei sich trägt
- Frostblade: Einhändige Waffe mit Gefrier-Effekt, der Gegner bei einem Treffer verlangsamen lässt
- Force Bow: Ein starker und haltbarer Bogen, der massiven Schaden austeilen kann
- Frost Hammer: Ein schwerer Hammer, der aus Earth Essence und Crystalline Alloy hergestellt wird, verteilt mehr Schaden, während man auf Vicious Hyena sitzt
- Frost Outfit: Hergestellt aus der Loot von Bytorg, bietet eine nennenswerte Verteidigung gegenüber Eis- und Blitzschaden
Noch zu Übersetzen:
Forging of Weapons and Armor
The emergence of the Bytorg has brought about new energy surging, and the energy ground veins scattered around the world started to pulse again. Adventurers can search for ground veins, open it with magic, and summon the ancient deities to imbue powerful crafting enchantments and magic essence into the weapons and armor, and ultimately create extremely powerful weapons.
There will be an increase of an affix with each forging. The affix ceiling varies from equipment quality. Weapons and armor that currently can be forged are listed below.
- Force Bow
- Frost Outfit
- Mithril Breastplate
- We've released the forging knowledge, with which adventurers will make use of the rare materials, adding additional attributes to weapons and equipments, or even change the shapes.
- We will open up the first stage of forging knowledge, all weapons and armors come along with this update are able to be forged. With higher quality and more forgings, equipments will be empowered with more attributes. And of course we won’t forget the original equipments, please stay tuned!
- Refinement stove is on our update plan list too, in which obsidian cube and crystalline alloy can be produced. These two rare materials are significant for ranking up weapons and equipments, facilities and defenses. More contents are waiting for adventurers to explore in the future.
Advanced Combat Saddle
The new energy surges also impacts creatures of this world, some creatures start to mutate. Hyenas become mad, the Cyclops is full of anger, and elks also incorporate new energy. Adventurers can search and tame them in the wild. In order to better tap the potential of these creatures, trainers have designedly prepared new saddles for them.
- Vicious Hyenas: larger than the average hyenas, with eyes glared with blood. Its offensive strength is beyond compare. The Skullcraker can be used when riding it.
- Albino Deer: Used to be the peaceful creature, the antler wears pale yellow light after it absorbs the magic essence. Adventurers are allowed to use force bow and arrow while riding on Light Deer.
- Savage Cyclops: Their skin turns green out of unusual rage. Lifting huge rocks and destroy houses are only a piece of cake for them.
New Structure – Hive
New energy has brought new lives, such as bees. They settle down here to build Hives. Adventurers can steal treasures hidden in the Hive or take a Hive back to your house as a troop of guards.
New Techniques of Engineering: Goblin Ballista
Goblin Ballista: Hiring annoying Goblins as assistants to defend your house. Similar to Spell Tower as an early-stage defensive unit, Goblin Ballista doesn’t cost much to build and maintain. It only consumes Goblin Contract, normal arrows and magic arrows.
Cooking Study & More Food
As the study of food materials goes further, adventurers are enabled to produce 12 new foods, such as Dried Apple and Wheat Flour. Some cooker now has new looks.
- Advanced Mortar and Pestle has been added to increase effectiveness
- Larder Box and Cooking Pot have improved with new looks
New Spells, New Props
Adventurers have to study new spells to cope with powerful enemies.
- Rune of Restoration II: A more powerful healing spell, which can only be used for one’s own.
- Healing Light: Provides treatment for other adventurers, showing a strong value in team war.
- House Medical Flag: Takes effects after being placed, and provides treatment for members of the same house in attacking range. There are also additional melee attack bonuses.
From Dev:For small group combat, we provide a variety of healing spells to lengthen the duration. Players now shall have more time to come up with battle tactics and routes to experience more fun in the fighting.
In addition, the magic of some spells have also been strengthened.
- Intermediate Magic Extraction: Strengthened Draining Spell, could extract energy from everything in a certain range.
- Flame Missile: We have optimized the chasing fireball effect. Now it looks more dangerous.
New items have been discovered
- Parachute: Ensure slowly landing, an earlier flying tool before Hanglider.
- Telescope: Enables adventurers to observe distant objects.
- Hair of female characters is now natural
- Fixed a bug where the equipment and body of female roles interspersed.
- Corrected the name of the elven melee guard’s equipment
- Fixed bugs where players would stuck when flying or swimming under the Floating Islands.
- Fixed a bug that characters with maximum sized legs couldn’t sit on the chair.
Spells and equipment
- Fixed a bug that she spell “Great Ball Of Fire” is not effective within its maximum range.
- Fixed the bug where the release of “Cobweb of Crystal Ball” earns too much EXP.
- The magic arrow damage and the actual element type are matched.
Urban and the wild
- Fixed the bug where some trees and stones are floating.
- Fixed a bug that Dwarven vendors couldn’t invest.
- Fixed a bug that the Fallen can hardly attack players.
- Fixed bugs that the Cyclopes would embed into stones.
- Fixed bugs that Horse’s HP gets lessened when server resets or crashes.
- Fixed the wrong description of Goblins’ backpack.
- Fixed a bug that players couldn’t ride on Fafnir.
- Fixed a bug where the hatch of Dwarven’s city can be crafted on skylight frames of other cities.
- Fixed a wrong description of the location where to craft Castle of Preview, it should be crafted on Work Station only.
- Fixed bugs where gaps existed between walls and doorframes.
- Client performances have improved when loading scenes in Dwarven City.
- Shortened the production time of Goblin Contract from 14400 seconds to 3600 seconds.
- Adjusted mana consumption of different spells. Higher magic may cost more mana.
- Expanded the inventory for the Pool of Revival to 180 slots.
- Adjusted the cool-down of crossbow from 2.3 seconds to 2.0 seconds.
- Added pin code to smithy and magic workbench.
- Restored the modeling of ladder.
- Replaced the modeling of quiver when using the string arrow.
- Moved the "house war flag" button to a more easily-seen place in the inventory.
- Renamed "Rune of Greater Soul Binding" to "Scroll of Soul Chains".
- Display settings will dynamically change based on the performances of graphic cards.
Hinweis zum Kopieren dieser Patchnotes: Die hier veröffentlichten und aus dem Englischen übersetzten Patchnotes unterliegen dem Urheberrecht von https://dnlforum.de und dürfen daher nicht ohne Quellenangaben auf anderen Webseiten veröffentlicht werden.